Happy Veteren's Day to all the Veterans who will see this post. Thank YOU for your service! Here are a couple places who will be hooking you up this weekend:
- Buffalo Wild Wings. The chain will offer a free order of 10 boneless wings and fries for all past and present armed services members with a valid ID. The deal is only available for dine-in orders, but will also be available at Buffalo Wild Wings GO locations for walk-in/order at the counter only.
- Red Lobster. The seafood giant will be giving out printed meal vouchers for Veterans Shrimp & Chips meal. Vouchers will be distributed from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Veterans Day and can be redeemed from November 13th through December 10th.
- Dunkin'. As its thanks to retired and active military, Dunkin’ will be giving out a free doughnut of each veteran’s choice at participating restaurants nationwide.
- Starbucks. The chain will offer a free tall (12-ounce) hot or iced coffee for veterans, military service members, and military spouses at participating U.S. stores.
- Twin Peaks. The restaurant will be offering veterans a free lunch on November 11th. Veterans get to pick a free menu item such as a cheeseburger, chicken tenders, Caesar salad (with chicken or shrimp), or Chicken Street Tacos.