Join us for our Monthly Main Street Wine Walks!
Registration begins at noon at both the Train Depot and 328 E. Kleberg Avenue. Sipping starts at 2 p.m. Passports can be picked up in advance at the Kingsville Visitors Center or on the day of the event starting at noon.
– Sample a variety of Wine
– Browse Main Street Shops
– Browse Several Vendors
– Collect Merchant & Vendor Stamps to be entered into a drawing to WIN prizes
– Check out Downtown properties available for sale or rent and network with the Small Business Association
– Get the COVID-19 Vaccine with the Kleberg County Mobile Vaccine Clinic, Pfizer & Moderna available
Passports are available for purchase now. Your advance purchase $25 passport comes with a keepsake collectible glass, a keepsake passport packed with valuable coupons, beverage tickets and opportunities to win AWESOME prizes from our Main Street Merchants and Vendors. Passports will increase to $30 the week before the event. Keep your glass and get $5 off your next Wine Walk Passport. Proceeds benefit the Kingsville Boxing Club, a 501c3.
After you attend Wine Walk, stay downtown for a Sip & Paint with Celebrations by the Party Sisters! Your purchase comes with a complimentary glass of wine! Seating is limited. Visit their page for information on booking.
You can also purchase a Wine Walk VIP Experience from three of our participating hotels. Your package purchase includes:
– Early Check In
– Entry for 2 to Wine Walk
– Entry for 2 to the Celebrations Sip & Paint Event
– A Bottle of Wine
– Kingsville Keepsakes
– A Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers from the Flower Box
Great for a Romantic Escape or a Girls Getaway!
Find details for package here: https://kingsvilletexas.com/wine-walk-hotel-package/